Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2012/04/19

Sad....i did something very wrong

I was 23 yrs old and i had an affair with a 16 yr old boy. I was in a unhappy marriage my husband treated me badly i was very ignorant and this boy walked into my life and he was smitten with me and flirted and i flirted with him we started having sex. Things continued for a while. 7 years ago we met again and we had sex a few times. Then we went apart and had a fight. Now 21 yrs later we chatting again we both now older and wiser! But we still attracted to each other but what happened in the begining both a sore point for us! And we try not to talk about it,

I am so sorry for what happened and i think about how i can fix it but i cant its done!

Not sure how to move beyond this!

how do i fix this!

OK, are you aware that it was irresponsible and potentially criminal for you to choose to have sex with a minor ? The unhappiness of your marriage is absolutely no excuse for that.
21 years later you are both indeed older, but lets not jump to assume either of you are necessarily wiser or more mature. You dont seem to learn from previous mistakes made.
If either of you are now married or in a committed relationship, don't get back together again to create more problems. If both of you are free and unattached, you're allowed to get back together, but do think carefully about whether that's really a good idea.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/20

You cannot fix what happened in the past although I think you could be charged for having sex with a minor.
In any event,it is quite simple,you need to forget this guy,particularly if one or both of you are married.
We all make mistakes,its what we learn from them that is important.
If neither of you are married then I guess you have no reason not to have a bonk if you wish.

Reply to XXX