Posted by: suzette | 2011-08-29

sad story

Hi doc,

I feel so stressed dont know what to do. I had a baby 9months ago by c/s. Just found out over the weekend im 4weeks pregnant again. This is my 3rd child and im 32 years. Is ther goin to be complications, is my wound completely healed.

Your wound is healed and there should not be a problem.

Posted by: Momof3 | 2011-08-30

I dont think you would have become pregnant if your body was not ready. Nature is wonderful. Just take your vitamins &  see your DR for anti-natal care. Good luck. But next time use contraception even if you are breastfeeding &  not menstruating cause you can fall pregnant. i hope all goes well with you and your babies.

At least you will be able to run behind them &  young enough to see the world once they leave the home. :)

Reply to Momof3