Question
Posted by: Ann | 2009/11/24

sad cousin

i am married and kissed my cousins boyfriend about a year ago when we went clubbing, i admitted i did and i was tipsy, i apologized to my cousin, i tried everything, my husband dont know up till today, upt till today she still ignores me but tells the rest of the family we ok. we had a gr8 relationship. thank you

One of the many disadvantages of clubbing. If your cousin is still sulking about this trivial incident, then she must lead a charmed life if she has nothing worse to worry about, and urgently needs to grow up and start mehaving in a more mature manner. Give her more time to do so. This was a silly and trivial event, which shouldn't still be bothering anyone

2
Posted by: Ann | 2009/11/25

Thank you, i thought as much, should i go visit her as she just had a baby from someone else. Thanks i feel much releived.

Reply to Ann