Posted by: sad and lonely | 2009-07-26

Sad and lonely wife - meanhearted family - Help please

Hi there.

I wrote a long ' essay'  and lost it basically I just want to know of someone you can recommend for marriage counselling in Durban? My husband' s family is foul and vindictive and ruining our lives. He' s not 100% on my side, and doesn' t understand me and my feelings at all.

Sounds pathetic, but I' m so lonely.

Atually, S&L, I know how that feels. Somehow it never happens with short messages, but so often when I write a long, careful, heart-felt response, it gets lost in cyberspace. And of course in retrospect one remembers it as unbearably brilliant, and my brain refuses to re-create it.
We can't recomment specific therapists or shrinks in this site, but I recommend the national organization FAMSA, which can usually recommend several good and experienced marriage or family counsellors near you.

Posted by: gundu | 2009-07-27

she is very good
she is Deb-mun-gavin her number is 0824520117.
you will not got wrong trust me

Reply to gundu