Question
Posted by: Sad | 2009/10/23

Sad

We moved in together 6months ago.
Last night the guy he was staying with before we moved in(hi so called friend) visited.after 6months.he stays 5minutes away from us but he never came to see our place.anyway… … that’ s not the issue.
My bf forced me to abort 2months back after telling me he want a baby when it came he wanted it no more,.sometime this week we were taliking and he came up to me acting like a preg woman.,I told him I don’ t like that,he might be over it but I am not.
Then last night we were all talking.this guy came with his gf.we taltalked about pregnancy and how other women don’ t like sex during that time and other do and all that.then my bf says iif im that kind who wont want sex I shouldt expect him not not get it anywere else.
They both agreed on that.he says I love you but a man have to get laid..we were debating about it,.i got pissed and decided to say nothing no more.
When they left him I told him he was wriong and insensitive.how can he say such things.he said he was joking.i was mad.i took a shower.when I got back he was mobbing around.i cooked.he didn’ t even eat.even this morning he was in a bad mood,was I wrong to say my feelings?
And when they were there he asked me to marinate meat for him.we having a braai today.he was outside so when he called me he whistled.i asked him if he was calling me like that.he said yes.his friend was busy laughing about it.
He said he meant no harm by it.am I realy overeacting?
I feel disrespected in some way.and I know his friend is bad newsn I feel he is impressing him.
I fell very low.
I haven’ t got over the aaborting and I didnd have counseling.he is going for couselling coz he is suicidal.
Now I cant raise my issues instead he snaps or just get moody as always.
Please help

He sounds like a comprehensive louse - why on eath would you want to continue a relationship with such a man ? Don't you realize you deserve so much more than that ?
And it's nonsense to say "a man have to get laid" - he doesn't die if he doesn't.
And he needs to remmber my law - if he's the only one of you laughing, whatever he said was NOT a joke. All the things he said were not funny in any way, and not funny for you. I have doubts about whether his claims to be suicidal are genuine, rather than used to manipulate you and others. He seems to treat you with no respect whatever, and you treat yourself with jo respect when you accept such treatment.
Se yourself free. You are not over-reacting, you are under-reacting

2
Posted by: Garfield | 2009/10/23

I agree with CS ... RUN! And run FAST!

This guy is a manipulative abuser who has no respect for you. What people like this do is to constantly wear you down, until the extent to which you questio your self is paralysing.

NOT every man is like this. you DO deserve better. And surely it is better to be without hi then with him?

GET OUT - Speak to POWA if you have to, but get out now.

Wishing you all the strength, self love and determination you need right now xo

Reply to Garfield