Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-27

Feeling very off today and seem to be having too many of these days lately.
I hate work, I hate the fact that all I want to do is sleep all day and eat when I' m awake...Hate the fact that I' ve gained so much weight.I mean I' m at an age where everything should be at its peak.I just feel way beyond my age although I do not look it.With the rate that I' m going at I might soon be looking it too.

I just do not have that drive to do things anymore, this is so not what I was always like and not what I pictured myself as when I was in my teens.

I want to change this but I fail every time and go back into this shell that I' ve seemed to slip in.I hate everyone, I have so much in my head.
I have so much dreams and so little resources.
I make a plan to do something to improve myself to exercise and then something happens and I go back down.I was never like this but I do not have it in my anymore.
I just sometimes wonder why life has to be so hard.

You hate working itself, or the specific work you do ? Could there be an element of Depression here ? Sometimes the depressed mood isn't real;l obvious, but the slowing down, weight and appetite gain ( mainly of comfort foods ) , sleepiness, and so on, may predominate. Seeing a shrink for an assessment could help, and CBT style counselling could deal with issues like the depression, the lack of energy, the frustration, forming practical plans and a way of working towards them, and getting there. And it is also helpful to get involved in charity and similar work, to face problems larger than your own, appreciate what you have rather than focussing so much on what you don't yet have, too