Question
Posted by: M | 2010/11/29

Sabaecous cysts

I was quite alarmed to find 3 white lumps inside my vagina - and from a quick google it would appear that they are sabaecous cysts. Do you think that I need to rush off to the gynae - is this from the hpv family - I am so concerened now that there is something more serious underlying here. I dont know how long that have been there, I never felt anything there are not painful, itchy etc.

Most likely thay are benign and no need for worry. I don't think that you need an emergency gynae appointment, but discuss them with your gynaecologist at your next visit.