Posted by: wworried | 2009-09-28

i started my period on wensday.friday ni ght we went drunk.had sex.without a condom.i didnt know he didn put it on.we do it without an cd but not when i am on my periods..he said he was missing me too much he couldnt use th cd.but he didnt come inside me.
now my peropds have stopped.
please advise.
could he get sick?
what are the disadvantages?
thank you

the risk of falling pregnant during your periods is very low. even if he didnot ejaculate in you its still possibe for sement to enter the vagina because of a pre-ejaculate that is released. so pregnancy is still something you need to worry about. hiv and sexually transmitted diseases are a second complication for both of you. there is no reason for him to fall sick just because you had your periods at the time of intercourse.

Posted by: Woman | 2009-09-28

Your period probably stopped because you stress needlessly :) The only thing that might happen to a man, is that he sees blood on his penis and faints :) Some men are highly sensitive to blood and on a depper level, loosing their manhood (penis) and blood on it might just make them stress.

It doesn' t look like your man has issues. If you are only having sex with each other- and you are both very sure of it, sex during a period is nice because it is considered very dafe - you can' t usually get pregnant. And it' s extra slippery, so could cause much fun :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-09-28

Just remember to keep ur panties on the next time u get drunk.. :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: anon | 2009-09-28

AIDS is the disadvantage

Reply to anon
Posted by: john | 2009-09-28

No harm will be done, just remember only the brave soldiers will fight in blood.

Reply to john