Question
Posted by: Free | 2008/08/11

Rush - 9 year old

My 9 year old suffers from rushes on her legs face and body, some times on the face it looks like pimples. This worries me a lot, she took medication for allergy and ointments but it comes time and again In summer the doc used to say its heat rush now its winter but it doesn' t go away.

Hi Free
This may be an allergy or an eczema - is she using vaseline on her face or body? Some ointments and creams are irritating to sensitive skins. Try using only UEA ( aqeous cream ) to keep her skin moisturized and let her bath with Elizabeth Ann baby shampoo as a soap.
If it persists you may need to take her to a dermatologist.