Question
Posted by: E | 2010/05/18

RUPTURED OVARIA CYST

hi, had a cyst a 10 months ago as big as golf ball. Used medication and was cleared. Periods is very irregular, sometimes 20 days cycle and up to 35 days cycle with a period of anything between 3 &  7 days. This month was second time that I was very bloated a week before menstuation and with pain and constipated. I am now on period for my tenth day, still very much bleeding. How can I tell that bleeding is from a raptured cyst?

The bleeding is from your uterus so not from a ruptured since. However, the cyst may have recurred and could be the cause of your symptoms.

1