Runny tummy - diahorria

Hi there,

I' ve had a runny tummy since Sunday last week, and it hasn' t cleared up. I' ve used Immodium, and Pectroloyte - still hasn' t settled it' s not running all the time only about 3 times a day but it' s runny like water - whatever I eat goes right through me and comes out the other side. Any suggestions on what I could take to stop it COMPLETELY!!!

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a prescription of antibiotics, as it sounds like if you have a bacterial infection. If it was a viral infection it should have cleared up by now. You can get a probiotic at the pharmacy in the interim and rehydrate yourself with electrolytes (also available at your pharmacy).