Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009-05-22

Runny tummy

Hi , I have been to the doctor several times for my runny tummy and heat waves from my chest to my head. I am 34yr old male.
I have done all tests including HIV. but all is clear..I have been on a antibiotics cource twice and then my tummy is well, two days after finishing the course the sympthoms are back. i dont feel sick its just the runny tummy and heat waves.. What can i do

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist in order to have a gastroscopy and a colonoscopy done, to rule out any underlying pathology.

1
Posted by: Nikki | 2009-06-02

Drink Probiotics! That will sort you out quickly! Try something like ProbiFlora 4 strain - Start with a high dose and then you can ajust it according to your symptoms! Remember to always drink a probiotic when you are on antibiotics and also if you tend to get diahrrea you can drink it every day as maintenance to keep the flora balance right in your intestines.

Reply to Nikki