Question
Posted by: STEFNI | 2009/03/12

RUNNY STOMACH

I HAVE A RUNNY STOMACH FROM LAST NIGHT 02:00 AND IT JUST WONT STOP, WITH THAT I HAVE A HEADACHE ANDMY EYS IS BURNING AND I DO FEEL NASUEA AND I DID VOMIT?
WHAT CAN THIS BE?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Stefni

It can be an accute case of gastro-enteritis. Drink a lot of water to re-hydrate yourself and get bedrest. You can use something like Imodium to stop the diarrhea, as well as Bascopan for the stomach cramps but the most important thing will be re-hydration.

If you are too weak to help yourself, you should consult a doctor for intravenous fluids.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Mini mouse | 2009/03/12

Apparently there is quite a few stomach bugs around. In what region are you?

Get Valoid for the nausea and lomotil or immodium for the runny stomach, if you want to.

Reply to Mini mouse