Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-20

runny nose

My medium sized, mixed breed, 6 year old, spayed bitch is in good health and has never needed the vet''s treatment for anything but pain due to hip dysplasia combined with an active lifestyle.
However, she frequently has a runny nose. It is not visible so is obviously a clear, thin discharge, but she will go through periods when she very frequently licks her nose for many minutes on end. This is a long-standing problem- years old. She has no eye discharge or itchy skin that could indicate allergy.
What is causing the nose-running and what do I do about it?

Dear Anon

It could be lots of things, best take her for a check up.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-02-22

Dear Anon

Reply to Cybervet