Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/09/23

Runnning stomach

i got very sick 2months back.couldnt even walk,had a running stomach a nd my whole body was paifull and hot.felt like throwing up.
i went to see the doctor.he told me my stomach is just upset.gave me piils.but after that i couldnt go to the toilet even if i felt like it.i felt bloated all the time.
i stopped taking the pills
now ive been having loose stools since..i go to the toilet 3 times a day if not more.everyday.
please help me.

Hallo Worried
Please ask the doctor to send a stool sample to the lab, you may have a parasite infection that needs specific anti-parasite treatment?