Question
Posted by: Sick | 2011/02/22

running tummy

I have been having running stomach for the past three weeks. It is not that bad because I can still come to work but I go to the toilet more that four times a day. I have a pain on the upper part of my stomach and my doctor said it might be ulcers but the problem is that I was checked for them and there was nothing. I also have abdominal pains. What can be the problem doc?

Hallo Sick
You may have a bacterial or parasite infection in the bowel. You may need to take a sample to the doctor to send away to the lab (about 5 ml in a clean used pill container is enough - put in a plastic bag) and you may need to take antibiotics and probiotics for a few days until the results come back from the lab. Please see your GP.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/22

Hallo Sick