Question
Posted by: Kel | 2009/11/19

RUNNING STROLLER

Dear FitnessDoc,

My daughter is 2.5 years old and I am thinking about getting a running stroller to run with her in. I don' t know enough about running strollers and what makes are the best, but what is the max age of a child that you can run in a stroller? I don' t want to spend so much money if I will only get a few months use out of it.

Any advise on where to look for a decent running stroller if I can run with her?

Thanks,
Kel

Hi Kel

Honestly, I don't know. I've seen them in many races, but I have never really considered age limits or weight limits. I think I've seen children up to the age of 4, but I stand corrected. I think the best you can do is get to a store where they sell them. Maybe Sportsman Warehouses, I don't know.

There's a lot of useful info here: http://www.joggingstroller.com/home.jsp

They have "help me choose" features, and while yo may not buy that model, you should get some ideas around what the features are, and what to look for, what to avoid.

I hope you find something to help!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/21

Hi Kel

I hope you find something to help!

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc