Question
Posted by: Ann | 2010/04/16

Running stomach

I''ve been going four or five times a day but its not really running its normal. I started loosing weight also about a month ago even people are asking me if I''m sick but I am not except for this going to the toilet all the time. Is it normal?

Ann

It is not normal and I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination, blood and stool tests, to determine the cause of your diarrhee. I suggest that electrolyte replacement with electro-pack. I do however, not advise that you try to stop the diarrhee until a diagnosis has been made.