Question
Posted by: Joggy | 2010/02/04

Running in the rain

Hi I am a 24 and my weight ranges between 62-65, and i am 1.65 tall. I want lean muscle, I do weights and have started boxing 2-3 times a week. ISince i started boxing i developed a habit of running in the rain lately i don' t know where the thrill comes from, what is so wrong with that except flu and are there any benefits for that?

I am also battling with tonning my torso, any advise?

Hi Joggy

There's no risk to running in the rain, except maybe jumping over a puddle and injuring yourself. Seriously, there's not even a higher risk of getting ill, especially when it's relatively warmer, and that's not even linked to getting ill. It's just that cold air may affect your filtering functions of the nose and throat.

As for benefits, there are also none, over and above running, so you get all the benefits of running

Good luck, and enjoy the running!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/02/05

Hi Joggy

Good luck, and enjoy the running!

Reply to fitnessdoc