Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/19

Running / breakfast

I recently started running every second morning i find toast with peanut butter is not sufficient. What would be a beter breakfast? I go straíght from gym to work_ is pronutro good?

Dear Kasandra
Eat something light to fuel your exercise like the toast and peanut butter and then take some extra food along to work (e.g. low-GI cereals such as All-Bran, wholewheat Pro-nutro, low-fat muesli plus low-fat yoghurt, and some fruit). You should be able to eat 'breakfast' after arriving at work so that you have sufficient energy to last till lunchtime.
Enjoy the running