Question
Posted by: Siyamthanda | 2011/03/23

Running and blocked nose,

Hi Dr. I have a problem, I have a running nose, itchy, reddish and teary eyes. This is usually rife between September and November but this year it''s prevalence seems to have worsened because it happens everyday. I don''t know what to do, this affects my performance at work, I''m even thinking of quiting. I sneeze and have a running nose all day long.
Please help me.

Hallo Siyamthanda
It sounds as if you have allergic rhintis - you may need a long acting antihistamine like Loratine at night and cortisone nose spray for the runny nose - to be used long term. Please see your GP for an evaluation and prescription.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/23

Hallo Siyamthanda