Question
Posted by: tenders | 2009/11/04

running

I started running and now i feel a pain on my chest like i have heartburn and when i eat something it doesnt taste good what must i do should i buy any medicine or it will go away as i run.
I am trying to lose weight so that i can have a flat tummy it is a baby tummy

Hi tenders

Not sure I follow, sorry. Does this pain happen immediately after your run? Or long after? before? During?

Obviously, you can't eat just before or during a run, because your digestive system is basically 'switched off' when you exercise. So it would be normal to have this if you're eating too close to training. You should try not eat within 1 hour of exercise, or maybe 30 minutes after, if at all possible.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/09

Hi tenders

Reply to fitnessdoc