Posted by: Angel eyes | 2009-07-16

i started running after work.i havnt done that in a by the time i finnish the run my chest is burning and i feel like throwing up.i dont open my mouth till am done running.
i dont like this feeling because it is so paifull.
and the feeling of vomiting everyday is a no there anything i can do maybe?
thank you.

Nausea during running is not very common. It's not normal, in otherwords, though people who overexert themselves can feel nauseous. I get the sense this is different though.

The burning chest is normal, it's something that will go away as you get fitter. The nausea may be related to something you're eating, perhaps too close to the run? I'm guessing a bit here. Is there a chance that you're eating or drinking too close to the run?

Also, don't run so fast - if your chest is burning, then you're overdoing it. Rather mix walking and running for a couple of weeks. It will frustrate you but it's only 2 weeks, and then you'll be running normally. Rather build up slowly, because as you say, it's not pleasant. So back off the speed and see how it goes.