Question
Posted by: Tina | 2012-02-29

rules and regulations for opening a kennel

I want to open a kennel for dogs and have tried to get the necessary information about property zoning and other health issues as well as the permits required but to no avail. The municipality does not answer the phone and the only documentation I can find says one needs a permit. Could someone please tell me where to find more information?

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Which municipality is this? I would suggest calling the Kennel Union of South Africa:

Telephone: +27 21 423 9027
Fax: +27 21 423 5876

Physical Address:
68 Bree Street, Cape Town 8001, South Africa

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 2659, Cape Town 8000, South Africa

E-Mail Address info@kusa.co.za

Web Address www.kusa.co.za

The SPCA might be able to give you info too.

1
Posted by: Debbie | 2012-03-06

I have been wanting to do this for a very long time aswell. You must think of getting a lot of people together to help with this idee, sponsors etc. There are so many animals in need, and I would love to be part of it all.

Reply to Debbie