Question
Posted by: Pete | 2010/11/01

Rude Awakening

My fiance is currently going through a though time with her current job and her ex boyfriend causing trouble for her on occasions. She is currently dealing with alot of turmoil and difficult decisions that have to be made. She would while sleeping suddenly wake up like something scared her, this would happen 5-6 times a night. I''m almost certain it has to do with everything she is going through at this stage, but how can I make sure she gets a good night''s sleep?

Check how to help her free herself from the troubling ex - maybe counselling to help her make herself psychologically free, and if he is intrusdding in her life, consider approaching the court for an order forbidding him from harassing her. Similarly, explore ways of sorting out whatever problems she may be having at work.
Otherwise, camomile tea and other soothing tisanes and infusions are something many people find soothing and relaxing before sleep.
Warm milky drinks also promote sleep, but may also promote dreams, which might not be quite what she needs at this time.
pick's being facetious and not really helpsul. Alcohol may help get you to sleep, but usually bounces you back awake a few hours later unless you guzzle enough for a nasty hangovwer the next day. Sleeping pills also can cause dependency and hangovers. Cannabis doesn't help most people sleep more peacefully. Meditation and prayer can help, if you believe that they can

4
Posted by: Me | 2010/11/02

Pick. Your sense of humor suck.

Reply to Me
Posted by: pick | 2010/11/01

take your pick: -

1) sleeping tablets
2) cannabis
3) whisky
4) meditation
5) prayer
6) gunshot (only kidding!)

Reply to pick
Posted by: LOL | 2010/11/01

Have her try drinking Chamomile tea before going to bed, it helped me through a difficult time

Reply to LOL