Question
Posted by: Juyi | 2010/12/20

Rubella (German Measles)

I am 29 years old, and never had German Measles. I had all of the rest. My twin sister had German Measles when she was about 17 or 18, and I never got infected. I am just worried now as my hubby and me are trying for a baby. Should I get injected to prevent getting it?

Yes you should be immunised.

2

Yes you should be immunised.

Posted by: Purple | 2010/12/21

If you were never immunised against it and you have never had it, then stop trying for a baby, go and get immunised and then when the waiting period is over try again.

If you were immunised as a child, then have your immunity levels tested.

Reply to Purple