Question
Posted by: Monica | 2010/04/23

Rubella

How do I know if I have been vaccinated for Rubella? I am thinking of stopping the pill, can I stop at any time?

You can do a blood test to check if you are immune to rubella. The Pill should be stopped at the end of a pack.

2

Posted by: T | 2010/04/23

You can go to the Dr and have a blood test done. It will tell if you have the antibodies to the Rubella virus. If not, then the Dr will vaccinate you and then check again in a months time.
Best time to stop the pill is when you start your periods, but please make sure on the Rubella first.

Good luck!

Reply to T