Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/11/20

Royal Canin vs Hill' s Science Plan

I rescued a stray kitten almost 2 yrs ago. For about 1 and a half years now, I' ve been feeding her Hill' s. I was also instructed by the Vet to change to the Light version as she is gaining weight.

She is spayed and not as active as she once was. She also had an operation about year ago and now has pins in her 1 rear leg.

Is Royal Canin a better cat food than Hill' s? A lady I work with say' s she only feed her cats Royal Canin and Hill' s is crap. Should I switch? I only want to feed my cat the best.

Dear Anon

BMW or Mercedes, take your pick.

22
Posted by: agein65 | 2010/12/17

I check back often, I want to say hello.

Reply to agein65
Posted by: bhp656 | 2010/12/11

I got interested party - I''ll check back often, I wanted to say hello

Reply to bhp656
Posted by: gryl34 | 2010/12/06

Reply to gryl34
Posted by: Unknown | 2010/09/22

Unknown message

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: iphone ringtone converter
| 2010/08/22

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Let''s discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Reply to iphone ringtone converter<br>
Posted by: kickman7bc | 2010/08/21

Stop hack the program!!!

Reply to kickman7bc
Posted by: kickman7bc | 2010/08/21

Stop hack the program!!!

Reply to kickman7bc
Posted by: kickman7bc | 2010/08/21

Stop hack the program!!!

Reply to kickman7bc
Posted by: kickman7bc | 2010/08/21

Stop hack the program!!!

Reply to kickman7bc
Posted by: comparelcdtv | 2010/07/11

I find this forum just now.Just say hello to everyone.:D

Reply to comparelcdtv
Posted by: Limiilluche | 2010/07/03

Hi Yall, i would just like to make an say hi to everyone at momentum.health24.com< br> 
Your forum is great! Usually when I visit forums, I just come across shit, but this time I was really surprised, finding a informative forum containing good information. < br> < br> Thanks people and keep the great effort up.

Reply to Limiilluche
Posted by: NemyaccelaNob | 2010/05/04

What''s up

I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

This is my first post here :)

Reply to NemyaccelaNob
Posted by: NemyaccelaNob | 2010/04/15

What''s up

This forum rocks. Nice to be here.

Cheerio

Reply to NemyaccelaNob
Posted by: Senexarascest | 2010/03/11

Hi all,

my friend told me about this forum so i decided to sign up.

hopefully i can participate in some lively discussions here!

i hope i get to know you all soon!

Reply to Senexarascest
Posted by: gymnarremia | 2010/02/01

Hi I just registered to this spacious place momentum.health24.com . I need to ask for your opinion.
Can you tell me please do you do forex and if yes what forex dealer do you use?
Do you know of some recommended ones?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

P.S. Sorry if I have posted to wrong section this but as you can notice I am newbie here.

Reply to gymnarremia
Posted by: Aronnawovarge | 2010/01/09

I' m just dropping in to say hi and introduce myself! Im a computer geek that stumbled across this forum and hope to become an active member soon! So if you come up with any computer questions feel free to ask. Otherwise see you all on the boards.

Reply to Aronnawovarge
Posted by: feargifiall | 2010/01/08

Howdy!

I' m brand new to this forum + just thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself and say " hello" .

Cheers...

Ms. Chery

Reply to feargifiall
Posted by: kingrichards | 2009/09/15

Hello just thought I' d say hello, this is my first time using any kind of forum. I' m 25 from Sydney Australia, been training for about 4 years, pretty hard for the past year and a half. I' m about 5' 8 and weigh 101kg currently bulking and hoping to compete earliest May 2010 as a novice. My main aim is to come in as conditioned as possible, this will be hard as I have never done this and I' m pretty scared/nervous but I know I can do it. So yeah that' s a bit about me thanks for reading
Quads

Reply to kingrichards
Posted by: peemialumpind | 2009/08/19

Hey Guy' s

Our Crew have many years of productions in NYC.

We can assist in all aspect &  stages of your production ( print / film / photo / video etc.. )
Our clients include but not limed to :

Halliburton
Hanwha
Hartford Financial Services
Hbos
HCA
Heineken
Henkel
Hewlett Packard
Hilton Group
Hindustan Petroleum
Hitachi
Hochteif
Home Depot
Honda Motor
Honeywell Intl
Hon Hai Precision Industry
Hsbc Holdings
Humana
Hutchison Whampoa
Hvb Group
Hyundai Motor
Gap
Gasunie
Gaz De France
General Dynamics
General Electric
General Motors
George Weston
Georgia Pacific
Glaxosmithkline
Goldman Sachs Group.
Gonciè re Euris
Goodyear Tire &  Rubber
Groupama
Groupe Auchan
Groupe Caisse Dé pargme
Groupe Danone
Groupe Pinault Print
GUS

Reply to peemialumpind
Posted by: felicity | 2008/11/21

Both Hill' s and Royal Canin are top of the range veterinary diets and if your cat is doing well on the Hill' s leave her on it. Don' t chop and change cat' s diets as they are notoriously finicky with foods and she may not even eat the Royal Canin anyway. Get your friend to cut out the nutritional analysis on the back of her Royal Canin and you can compare it to the Hill' s and see there are hardly any variants. palatability in a cat will generally decide the diet

Reply to felicity
Posted by: Chill | 2008/11/20

I' d love to hear why this colleague of yours says Hills is ' crap' . Personally, I think that advice falls into the same category. If your cat is doing well on what you' re feeding - stick to it, especially if your vet was involved in the choice of food.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: WR | 2008/11/20

Different people will have different choices in feeds, ask your Vet his opinion. Hill' s should be more that ok!

Reply to WR