Question
Posted by: Want to spoil hubby | 2009-01-16

Rox

Hi there, I read a post about lapdance and I ave been thinking about it quite a lot. I really want to give hubby a lapdance, but I have no idea what to do! I'  m very shy when it comes to making suggestions in the bedroom and I try to give it to hubby more than 5 times a week, but I do admit that I sometimes do it just to please him and I can be a litttle more interesting in the bedroom.
Please help me with some ideas? What would you men like. PLEASE

There are people that advertise and train ladies to do lap dancing. Furthermore there are also people that utilize pole dancing to enhance their interaction with their partners. In my experience it is often not so much the specific act – lap dancing or pole dancing that does the trick, but it being a medium to unlock the comfort ability in your own skin – sexual and sensual freedom in your own body and bedroom.

1
Posted by: Pole Dancer | 2009-01-16

Well angel I am a stripper so what I would sudgest is go to a strip club ask a lady to give you a lap dance and just see exacly what she does, go home practice, practice practice practice until you have it perfect or alternately go take lap dance lessons.

Reply to Pole Dancer