Posted by: Help | 2010-10-20

Afternoon, I wonder if u can help me, my boyfriend of 2 yrs can only go for one round, the next one he will only do it in the morning. after that he just fall asleep, is this normal. Sometimes u will find that I want more but he is tired. sometimes when i do a Bj to him he just come.

Dear Help,

The issue of rounds is something I find myself dealing with often, especially in South Africa. The concept of rounds is very much culturally based. In certain cultures the idea and belief exists that in a sexual session between a couple, which could mean starting tonight and by the morning the male has had to "perform" on average 3 to 4 rounds.

The reality is that every man in individual and unique. All men have a refractory period. This is the time that has to pass after a man has had an orgasm and ejaculated before it is possible for him to get physically aroused again for penetrative sex. This time frame can be different for various men and as men get older this time gets longer.

Women do not have a refractory period. If a women chooses and is in the "mood" she can have orgasm after orgasm. A man can still bring his partner to orgasm by stimulating her clitoris with his hand, tongue or with a vibrator if the couple want to explore that.

I would suggest that you consider talking to a sex therapist for more help.

Posted by: QQ | 2010-10-25

Get a Vibrator. You are the one needing more, not him

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Lego | 2010-10-20

Unfortunately this is common and varies. Sometimes I can go for two or even three rounds, other times only one. What we do is, I repeatedly bring her to O manually and/or orally until she is pretty tired, and then we do the dirty for one last simultaneous O. This is a win win situation. She gets a few O''s in and there is no preasure on me to go for multiple rounds. Other times I would just hold back on ejaculating, enabling us to go for a few " rounds"  before ending. He can learn to do that, it is not difficult.

Reply to Lego
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-20

like woman want 4play b4 sex, u now have to turn him on again which is more dif the second round so do something to him that u know gets him up, otherwise just use what i said in the above statement, works like a bomb, same reaction too

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Help | 2010-10-20

what Jubba, anywhere..

he''s one round is good i may say, i cannot complain, but sometimes i just wish he could go further. how do u start taking about that without offending him? he''s very romantic and he''s a good man! and i love him dearly.

Reply to Help
Posted by: jubba | 2010-10-20

take some tabasco sauce, some bandidas habenero sauce and some tiger balm, mix this through and just b4 penetration apply generously to the head of his penis, that should help.

Reply to jubba
Posted by: jelly | 2010-10-20

Most men, not all, like myself can only go for one round, but then I must also say it will be for half to a hour round.I am also then tired and will be able to do it the next morning.You must talk to him,communication is of atmost importent. Tell him,and see what he say.

Reply to jelly