Question
Posted by: Penny | 2010/03/02

rotating from post to post

we having a dilemma at work, we have a new boss, who is moving people from the post of expertise to new field, from one city to another, e.g from HR to Finance, the staff is complaining about being moved from post to post, but people are afraid to stand up to him, is what he is doing legal in labour law

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Rotating from post to post

Many employers do rotate people from post to post so as to ensure that they gain expertise in other posts. This is an acceptable labour practice.

2

I would appreciate to be moved from post to post as it will be at my advantage.

Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/03/02

Re: Rotating from post to post

Reply to labour lawyer