Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009-09-01

Rosea

I have the marks on my back that look like the ringworms, my skin becomes too dry and looks like it' s peeling off. Even though I use the mostuiriser, it does not last long. Is there a topical cream that I can use to remove these marks.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lee, thank you for the question.

There are a number of possibilities for these skin lesions/dry patches you have noticed. The commonest skin disorders we need to consider are: excessive dry skin (xerosis), eczema, dermatitis, Tinea versicolor (fungal infection), etc.
As such my advice is to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and give you the appropriate diagnosis and treatment regime.