Question
Posted by: Micky | 2012/03/23

Rosacea

I''m 44 yrs old female and I was diagnosed with RA 3 yrs ago. When I was 26, I had Graves disease. recently I started to develop red blotches around my nose and forehead, and decided to visit a dermatologist bcos it just wouldn''t go away. He diagnosed rosacea. I''ve been taking tetralysal daily for 2 months, on top of all my RA medication...and although it''s fading..it''s still visible! What causes rosacea? No-one in my family has any of these diseases..why am I getting it?
Just concerned..

Micky

Please refer to the following link for detailed information about rosacea, the causes, treatment etc.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea