Question
Posted by: Shelly | 2010/02/16

Rosacea

I have Rosacea, am on a Doxcyl for 2 months, on a bisic wash epizone A and a bisic moisturiser. On no foundation at the moment, what face cream would you recommend once the face looks a bit better. I am 43 years old and I feel i need to use an anti ageing product. I have been going for soft laser treatment for 5 months, this rosacea started when we came back from hoilday in December. My Dr who is a male said I don' t need any thing more and I am worried as I am getting older and feel I just can' t use the basic cream morning and night.

What would you recommend I use.

Hallo Shelley
I think you should see a qualified beautician to evaluate your skin as you probably need something for delicate/sensitive skins. You may have to try samples of different products first to determine if it works on your skin.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/16

Hallo Shelley

Reply to cyberdoc