Posted by: Nicky | 2009-03-20

I think I have rosacea on my nose. I do have like permanent red marks on my nose, and sometimes it gets better. I also suffer from highfever, and don' t know if this could be the cause of the red marks. Today I don' t have highfever, but the marks is still there, it is not so noticeable, but if I don' t wear any foundation, that it is visible. Is there some cream or medication that I can use for this? I am not 100% sure if it can be rosacea, but I do have the redness more, than the days it is not so visible. Have search the net, and there is so many reasons for red noses, and I don' t use alcohol, don' t now if it can be emotional stress? Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

If you suspect Risacea you need to have it diagnosed by a dermatologist first. This will ensure that you start of with the best treatment. Best of luck!