Question
Posted by: anon d | 2009/12/22

role playing

my friend and i were trying various role playing sex scenarios.I seem to b enjoying the role playing a lot as compared to when me and him are going at it without any role playing.Is this feeling normal?

Excitement in a sexual relationship is for some people more important than for others. If the role-playing provides that for you as a couple and works for you, it should not be a concern. You mention that you enjoy sex more with role play and it does not necessarily mean that you do not enjoy sex without it. It is just more fun and enjoyable. When you reach a space where you have to “escape” the relationship reality all the time in order to have sex – it might be worth exploring why and the true nature of your relationship.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Baa baa | 2010/01/09

Try being the sheep and your partner can be the farmer.

Reply to Baa baa
Posted by: HM | 2009/12/23

wish you were my friend. yes its normal. it allows you to express your sexual feelings and can be fun. try dressing up and have a good time with it. lots of people do it.

Reply to HM
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/22

I would not say it is normal BUT if it does it for you and it doesn' t harm anyone else,then go for it.

Reply to XXX