Question
Posted by: Gorgeous | 2010/12/20

Role changes at company, but no change at HR and no salary review

hi, our company face restructuring, and my role had to change in order to accomodate the heavy work load, our job specs had to undergo chages at HR in August this year, and wwe were promised a salry review. up to date this has not happened, my role has not changed according to the system and we still earning the same amount of money. the worl load has increased and i find that i am now looking to apply for other positions at other companies.
how can one tackle this?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Role Changes at company, but no change at HR and no salary review

You can certainly apply for other positions within the company without putting your current positon in jeopardy.

There is no right to an increase.

3
Posted by: Themba | 2011/01/26

I''m a supervisor but my superior don''t talk to me and they always give my roles to junior staff. How can i dea with the situation as i''ve on several occassions tried to discuss the matter with them but they are just ignoring my plea.

By the way i''m working for government. Need your ssistance.

Reply to Themba
Posted by: Themb | 2011/01/26

Reply to Themb
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/12/21

There is no right to an increase.

Reply to labour lawyer