Question
Posted by: Jess | 2011/01/20

Rock Hard Weekend vs Kamagra

My husband &  i have been married 3 years now &  we have a great sex life, we never used any pills or toys or anything of that sort because we never felt the need for it but recently we saw an advert for Rock Hard Weekend nature-based performance enhancer &  we spoke about trying it out, i also did go onto the website &  i feel confident in this product &  it is safe &  it did say theres no known side effects but we wont know that untill we try it since every guy is different.Since this is a recognised product i feel ok with trying it. Now the issue is with a different product that a guy gave to my husband at work. Its an oral jelly called Kamagra. Now when I looked at this sachet its says Consult your doctor before using this product &  its also made in India. So there was something about this that I didnt feel comfy with so I went on the site &  it says that this product is mainly for men who suffer with ED, now whats on my mind is, this is a cheap product, alot of products are for ED but this one just doesnt seem to make me feel safe about it &  it does say consult your doctor where as the Rock.H.W pills are safe to use straight away &  are available over the counter &  no consultation is needed before taking it. My husband is 26 &  doesnt suffer with ED &  we dont have kids yet but do plan on it soon. I dont wana try this cheap product &  risk anything.Would it effect my husband in having kids or anything near that? The Rock.H.W pills are pricy but I feel pay the price for something good that use a cheapy &  take that risk of something going wrong.I dont know much about these pills so some info on them would be really usfull to me. Thank you!

There are many products which are sold which claim to help with erectile dysfunction. It would not be advisable to use any product bought via the internet and not prescribed by a medical practioner. There have been no controlled studies done on the effects and side-effects of these products and you have no guarantee as to what the products contain. They may be very harmful to one's health. I am also concerned as you have mentioned that your husband does not suffer from erectile dysfunction. Why don't you try out a sex toy if you want to be a bit more adventurous but it would not be recommendable to take an oral substance which may contain harmful substances.

8
Posted by: Pete | 2011/01/26

I have tried different " natural"  products over the last few years. I do have a light cae of ED from time to time, luckily not permanently, and these products just gives you that extra boost. I''ve tried Maximor, which worked great, but did not last that long, and gave me headaches or heartburn sometimes. Then I discovered On Demand, but you do not get it everywhere. It works well, lasts up to 2 days, and does not give me headaches. But I sometimes struggle to get them at pharmacies. Last weekend, I again couldn''t get it and decided to give the Rock Hard Weekend a try. It is expensive R100 for 1 capsule. I drank it Friday evening, and were really disappointed. It had absolutely no effect at all. A waste of a hundred bucks.

Anyway, I tend to agree with the doc. Do not try just anything. If I cannot get it from a pharmacy (whether on prescription or not) I do not use it.

Reply to Pete
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/22

Reply to Sexologist

Jess i take it that you want to be fcuked like a " porn star" .

Posted by: Jess | 2011/01/20

To CHARLES- We just curious thats all. A friend of mine said that her husband went on so much more longer &  the sex was " porn star"  like so we were just curious to try it.
To XXX &  Mark- Thank you for ur comment

Reply to Jess
Posted by: mark. | 2011/01/20

Hi Jess,i used the gell which come,s in flavoures and no side effects,the warning is weak hearts ....it is damn good.the pill that works for for both which is a male pill also had a good effect on my female partner.as well.well if u don,t try u will not know whats going on.

Reply to mark.
Posted by: ravi | 2011/01/20

Is this a kind of Cheap PR.What a cheap way to advertise your products while bad mouthing another one.You can not fool us all the time.Read between the lines she is just trying to promote this stupid product

Reply to ravi
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/20

Personally I don''t see the need for your husband try any of these products,he is too young and does not appear to need them.Using toys in the bedroom is a totally different issue.
I would be very careful about trying any old product any how.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Charles | 2011/01/20

You mention that your husband does not suffer from ED - so why the need to take these products?

Reply to Charles