Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2010/08/06

Rock

First of all just want to say thank you Cybie for being such a Rock in my life someone I can hang on to when I am slipping.
Going to a party tonight one of my best friends birthday drinks and dinner. Feeling slightly tired so going to have half an energy drink. The caffeine always keeps me going and strange it takes my need for alcohol away. Rest of the night would stick to ginger ale and russian cranberry juice, must admit a bit nervous within myself but also have my best friend with me who supports me in my road of recovery so feel safe. I wish I could just relax but feeling very anxious and sensitive lately. My moods and relationships are more positive and I have more respect for myself. Sorry for the boring post I know you are busy but this is my CA Cybershrink Anonymous, have a wonderful weekend.

I have the absolutely perfect physique for the role of Rock. And also pretty good at Rolling.
Rock on !

3

Rock on !

Posted by: kasandra | 2010/08/06

Thanks for the support Lurker!!! Managing pretty good !!! Keeping low key!

Reply to kasandra
Posted by: The Lurkers | 2010/08/06

Go Kasandra - you can do it! We believe in you!!!

Love from

the lurkers that have been following your cause.

Reply to The Lurkers