Question
Posted by: Pamela | 2009/09/10

Robaxin and Nafasol

Hi, my question is can I take two Robaxin 750mg and two Nafasol 500mg for severe neck pain which started around 1 September. I am in a very stressful job and can only put it down to stress. One 750mg Robaxin and two painkillers do not work at all.

Thanks.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Medication may help to alleviate the symptoms - but it definitely sounds as if you have an underlying problem that requires expert attention. Consulting a chiropractor may indeed prove to be of great benefit to you.
Indefinite use of the medication you indicate could cause further problems.