Question
Posted by: leelee | 2009-07-11

Roaccutane and hair loss

Hello

I' ve read on a previous question that roaccutane can cause hair loss, I was on it for about 6 months, if it does have the side effect of hair loss, how soon does it take effect, cos I am experiencing hair loss and i was on roaccutane about 10yrs ago and my hair loss started about 2yrsd after that.
I' ve done blood test for iron(cant remeber what else) been to dermatologist, but nothing is helping.

is there something else i can do, what other test can be done

Leelee

I do not think that your hairloss is related to the use of Roaccutane. Please refer to the following link regarding Alopecia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia