Question
Posted by: michellle | 2010/02/15

roaccutane

Hi there. i need to have a foot operation and want to know if taking roaccutane might cause complications during the op, under anaesthetic and the healing afterwards of the bones. I take a very low maintenance dose of 7 tablets a month, my dermatologist assured me it' s very safe.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Michelle

At least two weeks before any surgery, all medication that is not life supporting or of extreme importance, should be preferably be halted. It is important that you alert the surgeon and the anesthesiologist about any medication that you are on.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/16

Hi Michelle

Reply to pharmacist