Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/22

Roaccutane

Dear Doctor. I am 28 years old and have been on Roaccutane since December 2008. I have always used Diane as a contraception. My course ends at the end of May. We would like to start trying for children towards the end of the year. I am however terrified of all the horror stories I have heard around Roaccutane. How many months after I finish the treatment would I need to wait before I fall pregnant. I have heard such differing viewpoints and would like to know the real answer. Thank you very much.

Benita

I suggest that you wait at least for a period of six months before trying to conceive.