Posted by: Liz | 2009-08-20

Hi, I' m a 31 year old married woman with no kids yet.
I' ve had a history of acne. Have taken Roaccutaine when I was about 20 and it worked well. Later started using Minerva at about 23 until recently when my skin started acting up again. Have not been using Minerva for the last 6 months and was taking Cyclimycin. The Cyclimycin did not work, and my skin is in a terrible condition now. I get huge pimples on my chin and cheek area which lies deep under the skin and stays for weeks. I went to my doctor yesterday and she suggested that I go back on Roaccutaine. I' m not keen on this, as we would like to start with a family sometime next year. And the last time I took Roaccutaine, I suffered from depression? Is this really my only option?
Please don' t suggest that I go see dermatologist as it takes about 2 months to get an appointment and I don' t want to waste any time to allow the acne to get worse.

Hallo Liz
You could try the combination of Cyclimin plus topical retinoid like Retin A before going on to Roaccutane?

Posted by: paul | 2009-08-21

I can consult you on products to use to effective and naturally combat acne. I work for a company seling these products.

Reply to paul