Question
Posted by: josette newman | 2011/11/04

RLS

Please any advise on what i can take ( medicinal ) to relief the symptoms

Thank You

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Ask your doctor to check if you have an iron deficiency - it that case, iron supplements may be valuable. There are various other medications which are used, but you should first be assessed by a doctor before going onto any of them.

1
Posted by: Dweezil | 2011/11/15

Strange as it may sound, but I get severe attacks of RLS only when I use any of the herbal viagara products. The attack usually lasts for a week and I discovered taking panado tablets brings total relief for me.

Reply to Dweezil