Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011/01/29

RLS

I seem to have the restless leg syndrome and often battle to fall asleep because it feels like I have to constantly move my leg or both legs depending on how severe it is at the time - this often takes me between half hour to an hour to fall asleep if not longer some nights

Is there anything I can do or take etc. to help me focus on something other than the feeling in my legs to fall asleep faster?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are medications which help - the one usually used is pramipexole. Get your GP otherwise to refer you to a sleep doctor.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2011/01/31

Reply to Sleep expert