Question
Posted by: shit face | 2011/08/19

Ritalin eye pain

I already know Ritalin causes eye pain but why. Can you f -|- king answer that for me dickhead

I haven't the faintest idea why you feel you need to remain on this drug, or why it might have the effect you insist that it does. I have told you this innumberable times. Why on earth do you keep on asking me ?
If you keep returning with this same theme, in which you cannot possibly be helped by us, I can indeed take steps to have you blocked from the site, and/or to have your messages deleted.

3
Posted by: Coward | 2011/08/22

Is there any chance this pain will make you permanently dysfunctional? I mean on a physical level as you seem to already be there on a mental level.
Sorry for your pain. We have pain too. It''s you and it''s in our ....
heads?

Reply to Coward
Posted by: Sigh | 2011/08/20

Doc, is there no way that this guy can be traced and blocked? He is REALLY annoying....

Reply to Sigh