Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/10/17

Risperdal meds

IWhat happened was I forgot to drank my meds the previous night so I had it yesterday morning but wanted to change it back to drinking it at night last night but can' t seem to find it were I usaully keep it so I searched some more this morning at other place so either ... anyway there were only just two left so I' ll just get some more for from tonight. What do you think happened to my meds not that I think its really that necessary but I might need it if I weren' t misdiagnosed although I wish they only made a mistake and I' m not a Schizophrenic but I don' t going to stop my meds now as I don' t want to end up hospitalised again and it might even work but I don' t want it in a higher dosis as I think maybe 1 mg is high but at least I' m another 300 g down so for now theres no reason to complain about still being overweight hopefully if I could loose more till I' ve reached my goal weight I won' t have slightly high (bottom one, I think its called the daistolic one is under 100, I would like it to be 70) bloodpressure anymore. You must have a great Saturday, hubby and me are going to visit ... I' m going to wash pablo and maybe Ushi too (if all dogs was as friendly I would have prefered it) and he is going to try and fix her cabinet. There I hear the birds time for my first cup of coffee. :-)

Hi Zexeon,
Remembering one's meds is something many people find difficult. One needs to make sure that one has enough of a supply, and to get a fresh prescription-full before they run out. Some pharmacies sell a plastic thingy with separate lidded compartments in which you, with help if needed, could lay out a week's worth of tabs agear of time, and check what you have or haven't taken ( if it's suppertime and the lunch pill is still there, I must have forgotten it ). For my late mom, who didn't fancy the plastic doodad, we used an empty egg-carton, which gace spaces for her twice a day pills for 6 days at a time.

As Risperdal helps one to think more clearly and calmly in a number of situations, the fact that it works may be as important as one or other diagnosis !
As for Blood Pressure, ys, the lower one, the Diastolic, is the most important, Below 100, if it was higher than that, is a real improvement, and 70 is what one aims towards, though 90 may be mo

2
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/10/17

Actaully its hubby and I and Uschi and I' ve left out the words me and ... hope its readable I only slept a few hours of sleep und need to pay more attention in what I' m doing at least then I could start doing stuff right as it ough to be ...

Reply to Zexeon

Hi Zexeon,