Question
Posted by: Dineo | 2011/03/22

Risks Involved

HI, my boyfriend is HIV positive and we don''t use condom during sexual encounter but he doesn''t ejaculate inside me. We tried this for three years now and i''m wondering are there any dangers as far as this is concerned?! The reason for this is that most types of condoms cause sores on my vpart and i do HIV test four times a year. Please advice on the risks associated on this matter...

Dear Dineo,

As the receptive penetrated partner during unprotected sex with a partner who is HIV positive, every time you have unprotected sex the risk exists that the HIV virus could be transmitted as the virus is also found in the pre-ejaculatory fluid a man produces even before he ejaculates.

Of course the fact that he does not ejaculate inside of you does reduce the risk somewhat, it unfortunately does not remove the risk completely.

You could consider non latex condoms if it is the latex you are allergic too.

4
Posted by: Chris | 2011/03/22

Its too late now, do you want the no for AVBOB?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Willem | 2011/03/22

Jy is nou net plain down f0kken stupid.

Reply to Willem
Posted by: XXX | 2011/03/22

I hope you are not serious about not using a condom,particularly as he already has the disease.The dangers you refer to are plentiful.
Please go see a dr before you contract the disease as well.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/22

Dear Dineo,

Reply to sexologist