Question
Posted by: ayub | 2012/10/18

RISK &  SIDE EFFECTS OF HERBAL LIFE PRODUCTS.

DEAR SIR, CAN I KNOW WHAT ARE THE RISK &  SIDE EFFECTS OF HERBAL LIFE PRODUCTS. YOUR WORD OF REPLY IS HIGHLY APPRECIABLE

Dear Ayub
I do not know what the Herbal Life products contain, so I cannot comment on them. At least 1 or 2 new 'over-the-counter' slimming pills and products are launched every week, so it is practically impossible to keep track of them. However, you can judge for yourself: If you click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' you can look up the various ingredients in the Herbal Life products to see what side-effects they cause and if they actually contribute to weightloss. You can also assess any diet that accompanies these products. Ask the following questions: a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Also keep in mind that very rapid weight loss will lead to rapid regain once you stop using an unbalanced diet.

2
Posted by: ayub | 2012/10/18

DEAR SIR,
CAN I KNOW WHAT ARE THE RISK &  SIDE EFFECTS OF HERBAL LIFE PRODUCTS. YOUR WORD OF REPLY IS HIGHLY APPRECIABLE

Reply to ayub

Dear Ayub